LUXURY BY DESIGN
Quality and luxury are the main ingredients of this imposing triple storey home.
Interior designed to an exceptional high specification with all the push-button bells and whistles your heart desires, including great security, heating, cooling, lighting, audio and visual systems.
Also featuring gleaming marble tiles throughout and benefiting from a sunny north-facing aspect with breathtaking uninterrupted views of Devil’s peak.
An ideal town house, this exceptional home is situated in a quiet, quaint street within walking distance of popular restaurants, delicatessens, pubs, the Forest as well as international cricket and rugby venues. Size of ground: 184m² (floor area approximately 220m²)
- A double reception room combines an elegant lounge with a fireplace and a built-in cabinet
- a large dining room, linked in an open plan layout to
- A beautifully appointed kitchen with paint-effected solid wooden cabinetry, marble tops, electric oven with gas top, extractor fan, microwave oven and space for dishwasher and washing machine, fold back doors access to
- Outdoor dining on a divine patio with stone clad wall and water feature
- Marble tiled guest toilet outside
- The second level is devoted to the second bedroom with its own balcony, built-in cupboards and study area as well as a blissful bathroom with bath and shower
- The third level provides a sumptuous master bedroom suite with glamorous en-suite bathroom (bath, shower, heated towel rails and hidden toilet), built-in cupboards, seating and study area as well as a private balcony with wonderful views of the mountain
- Paved parking for two under awning and behind solid electronically controlled gates
- Neat lockable storeroom outside
- Included:- all light fittings, all blinds and curtains, carport canopy and balcony awnings, electric oven with gas hob, microwave oven, three flat screen TV sets and a decoder, integrated electronic network for security system, lighting, heating, audio (ipod docking station) and visual system