FOLLOW THE SUN
Size of Ground: 265m2 Floor size: 90m2
Following a sensitive and extensive rebuild, this handsome home in picturesque Newlands Village is the very definition of perfect townhouse living maximising the visual splendour of its surrounds. Situated on a corner site with both north and west aspects allows the sun to stream into every room with views through mature boundary trees to the mountain.
Carefully chosen quality fixtures and fittings give a contemporary feel while wooden floors, ornamental shutters and retractable American shutters provide a secure and easy lifestyle. Only a stroll to the Village hub of popular restaurants, pubs and coffee shops.
- Lounge and dining room in an open plan layout with sliding doors to the front patio, wood burning fireplace and air-conditioner.
- White on white Kitchen with breakfast counter open plan to lounge and dining room featuring pretty glass tiles, floating display shelves, pendulum lights, built in wine rack, under-counter oven, 5 plate gas hob, extractor fan
- separate scullery, plumbed for dishwasher
- family room with door to garage
- guest cloakroom off family room
- Main bedroom suite with doors opening to Juliet railing and beautiful built-in cupboards, includes air-conditioner.
- En suite bathroom with freestanding slipper bath, shower and floating double vanity unit
- Two other double bedrooms with built-in cupboards
- family bathroom with shower
- Single garage with automatically controlled, lock-away carport and direct access either to the family room or the garden. Plumbed for dishwasher and servant’s toilet in garage.
- Paved patio and garden with artificial grass and green hedgings behind high wall.
- video intercom
- Alarm system, security beams, retractable security gates and American shutters, includes security door at the bottom of the staircase
- 5,000 lt water tank