Wonderfully central, yet quiet, this older home in good condition is within walking distance of Cavendish Square and surrounding facilities.
Also benefiting from big rooms with gleaming wood strip floors and high ceilings as well as a manageable garden, garaging and good off-street parking.
Size of ground: over 440 m²
- Entrance hall
- Lounge interleads to
- Separate dining room
- Main bedroom suite with sunny en-suite bathroom (shower over bath)
- Second bedroom interleads to third bedroom with sliding doors to back patio
- Built-in cupboards
- Second bathroom with corner bath and shower
- Modern eat-in kitchen in oak cabinetry with sliding doors to back patio and garden, includes under counter oven, hob and extractor fan, space for dishwasher and washing machine
- Partially covered patio and garden with some views of the mountain
- Garage and off street parking in tandem for at least two more cars behind auto gates