Available 1 October 2021 – Unfurnished
Style meets practicality in this elegant contemporary house that is designed for easy seamless living. A beautifully renovated property with a sunny north facing aspect enjoying fabulous mountain views. Great for all ages and stages it is the perfect low maintenance home with no compromise on accommodation. Featuring easy clean, allergy free tiled floors, aluminium doors, windows and retractable inner security shutters, pitched ceilings, skylight windows and comprehensive security system including cell phone monitored CCTV cameras.
Situated in popular Esmar Road, a sought after pocket of Rondebosch Golden Mile, on the doorstep of Western Province Cricket Club, Rondebosch Boys School and within close proximity to Claremont CBD and fashionable shopping at Cavendish Square.
Erf Size :600 m2
- Large entrance courtyard with astro turf and paving.
- Skylit entrance hall and living rooms with pitched ceilings linked in an open plan layout – well defined as an informal dining room between the kitchen and the Lounge with sumptuous sun room. Featuring white tiles, glass sliding doors and security aluminium stack back shutters that open wide throughout the house bringing the garden and pool inside and providing fabulous mountain views.
- The sleek white on white kitchen with granite tops includes a Smeg stove with electric oven and a five plate gas hob, double sink and space for fridge freezer plus dishwasher.
As a buffer to the kitchen a cleverly kitted out island for casual dining includes a sink and coffee station.
- Study or fourth single bedroom.
- Guest cloakroom.
- Master bedroom with its own private sunny patio opening to the garden, built-in cupboards and en-suite bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, floating double vanity unit with set on top basins, first aid cabinet, heated towel rail and separate toilet.
- Second and third bedrooms also have built-in cupboards, ceiling fans and sliding doors to the garden.
- Family bathroom with heated towel rail, bath, walk-in shower and floating double vanity unit with set on top basins.
- Double garage with tiled floors and secure direct access into the kitchen and electronically controlled door.
- Laundry in the garage with plumbing and space for the washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Separate outside study or quiet work-from-home or storeroom – laminate floor
- Separate one bedroom cottage accessed through the garage, has an en-suite shower room with hidden toilet, an open plan lounge/dining room and a kitchen with a stove, double sink and space for washing machine and dishwasher.
- Chlorinated swimming pool in an
- easy care garden with astro turf, landscaped borders and paved patios
- Automatically operated irrigation system
The security is good and comprises a burglar alarm system with exterior and interior beams, electric perimeter fencing, security gates, CCTV Cameras (on street and around the whole house with cell phone access) and a video intercom.
- Fibre ready with network points throughout.