Tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac you will find this surprisingly spacious cottage splashed in sunlight with an alluring interior designed to seduce you. Expect a sudden mood change the moment you enter this chic and stylish hideaway with an open plan lounge and kitchen featuring full length glass doors beautifully blurring the boundaries between indoors and the outdoor secluded wooden deck, Jacuzzi and covered entertainers patio plus an imported wood burning combustion fireplace shared by the main bedroom suite and the lounge for those cosy winter evenings á deux. 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
- The front door, with security gate, opens into a passage, which leads to the first three double bedrooms with built in cupboards, one of which has an en-suite shower room.
- A family bathroom with bath and shower serves the other two bedrooms
- The passage then opens out into a spacious open plan kitchen with an eat-at counter separating the lounge. Granite counter tops, gas hob and electric oven. Stylish screeded floors. Plumbing for a dishwasher.
- Full length glass doors open out to large wooden decked terrace that is an entertainer’s delight, with a sparkling Jacuzzi and a covered patio
- The master bedroom shares the doubled sided log fireplace with the lounge and also opens out onto the patio deck. It has an unusual natural en-suite shower room (includes planning permission for an intimate Jacuzzi). The dressing room has a modern vanity unit and heated towel rail.
- Separate laundry and drying area, with shed for bicycles and storage.
- Two on street designated parking bays in front of cottage.