Magnificent Bergendal apartment
Size of Unit:- 190m2 plus 2 garages:- 20m2 + 25m2
Levies:- R4877.34 pm Rates : R1875.00 pm plus R117.00 pm for the 2 garages
Bergendal, a fitting name meaning mountain and valley, is much sought after and well known for its excellent security and design which provides apartments that are more akin to houses in size and privacy. There are only two apartments per lift, per floor and they overlook a beautiful mature well-tended garden on the sunny north side. The complex also provides good visitor parking while this apartment owns two lock-up garages as well.
Situated on the first floor, this spacious apartment with three double bedrooms and two bathrooms also offers an outside staff room (or storage space) and separate laundry. Featuring beautiful parquet flooring and benefiting from a central position within walking distance of shops and schools.
- Entrance hall and guest cloakroom
- Large lounge with ornamental fireplace, built-in wall units, sliding picture windows on the sunny north side and a door opening onto the balcony
- Dining room can be separated from the lounge with sliding wooden doors and also leads out to enclosed balcony/sunroom with sliding windows all around overlooking the garden
- Kitchen in white cabinetry with oak trim, stainless steel sink, oven, hob, extractor fan and pantry cupboard
- Kitchen also has a back door to the laundry and drying room with laboratory sink and
- outside staff/store room
- Main bedroom suite with a walk-in dressing room and an en-suite bathroom all in white with shower over the bath, vanity unit with cupboards underneath
- Second and third bedrooms, both carpeted and with built-in cupboards
- Family bathroom with bath, shower, basin and toilet
- Linen cupboards
- One garage, with electronically controlled doors