LET UNTIL 31 DECEMBER 2019
Fully furnished and equipped
Architectural history blends with modern sensibilities in this charming old Cape cottage enjoying open sky and mountain views.
A truly unique environment, this special home not only benefits from being one of a cluster of eight that share a private garden and swimming pool on the edge of a cobbled stream, but also a cul-de-sac position.
Current ‘Swallow’ owners have for many years enjoyed wonderful summer holidays in this ideal pied´d terre as well as excellent winter lets. Situated within walking distance of popular pubs, restaurants and coffee shops as well as exhilarating mountain walks in Newlands Forest.
Size of Erf: 103 m²
- Double bedroom with built-in cupboards
- Lounge and dining combined with French doors opening to an exclusive patio
- Study or ‘sleepover’ room leading off the lounge, also with French doors to the patio.
- Open plan kitchen with skylight, custom made cabinetry with stone tops, under counter oven, glass hob and extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine
- Bathroom with shower, built in vanity with cupboards
- Patio with lovely mountain views and boundary hedges for privacy
- Communal garden with swimming pool
- Designated parking bay on municipal ground