Dr Livingstone, I presume ?
This historical 18th century thatched cottage, once home to David Livingstone and tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, has been tastefully renovated, combining old fashioned charm with modern day efficiency. A covered patio that looks out to the pool and garden provides a pretty leisure area for a relaxed, secure lifestyle.
Size of ground: 575 m2 / Rates: approx. R2019.50 pm
- French doors open to modern kitchen with painted cement screed floors, white cabinetry, black granite tops, double sinks, hob in central work station with extractor, oven, microwave and fridge
- Open-plan dining room, also with French doors to pool and back garden
- Separate laundry/utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, toilet and basin
- Lounge with original working fireplace and two sets of French doors to patio
- Carpeted main bedroom with built-in cupboards, bathroom en-suite with his and hers basins set in vanity unit, heated towel rail, bath, open shower and toilet
- Second double bedroom with own entrance, built-in cupboards and bathroom en-suite (open shower) heated towel rail
- Third bedroom with French doors to back garden, en-suite bathroom (open shower), heated towel rail
- Walk-in linen/storage room
- Fully alarmed, secure parking for three cars behind solid gate with electronic mechanism and outside beams
- Easy care garden with swimming pool