LET UNTIL 30 JUNE 2018.
Unfurnished for a year
A gorgeous semi-detached Victorian cottage cleverly modernized to today’s lifestyle while still retaining the period charm of high ceilings, sash shuttered windows, dado rails, and original fireplaces. Also featuring sky lights, an open plan kitchen and delightful private patio garden on the north side. Situated in a tree lined Avenue (nicknamed Nappy Avenue as there are so many babies and toddlers) and within walking distance schools, UCT, Rugby, cricket and trendy Dean Street shops and restaurants.
- Entrance passage way
- Lounge with gas fireplace and French doors looking out onto a lovely wall feature
- Dining room and family room with French doors to garden and open plan to
- Modern kitchen in white cabinetry and granite tops, includes electric oven with warming drawer, glass top and extractor fan, dishwasher and fridge.
- Main bedroom suite with bay window and gas fireplace, walk in dressing room, built-in cupboards and en-suite shower room
- Second double bedroom with shelves
- Second bathroom with bath and telephone shower, cupboard laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Pretty private low maintenance courtyard garden, irrigation system
- Carport with electronically operated sliding gate
- Alarm system plus beams and security gates, electric fence on patio side